If you’re obscenely rich or “set in your ways...”
“Close This Page ASAP”
(I DO NOT Want to Help You!)
My name is Jimmy Mengel. I’ve never lost money on a single investment. But I’m only looking to help people who can accept the fact that the old ways of investing are dead.
Are you one of them?
My name is Jimmy Mengel.
What I’m about to say is going to offend you.
- But if you’re obscenely rich...
- Set in your ways...
- Or think your money manager is your best friend...
Do me a favor and turn this video off right now.
I do not want to help you.
I only made this video for people who are open-minded, eager to make a lot of money, and can accept the fact that the old ways of investing are dead and gone.
That’s not just my opinion...
Over the last 10 years, 85% of large-cap funds have been beaten to a bloody pulp by the S&P 500.
Looking back 15 years, it’s even worse, with 92% of these funds losing against the S&P.
The irony is, the nimrods who run these funds think they’re doing YOU a favor.
They think by “managing” your money, you should be kissing the ground they walk on...
If you ask me, they should all be in jail.
Listen to this...
Over the course of a lifetime, the average money manager siphons $250,000 from your bank account. And for what?
- Handing your money over to his intern?
- Buying designer suits with his initials embroidered on the cuffs?
- Taking you out to a fancy lunch once a year?
It’s a bad joke with no punchline.
As you can tell, I speak my mind.
I make no apologies for my words.
Why should I?
Over the last six years, I’ve not only destroyed the top money managers, financial planners, and trading advisors on the planet...
I’ve achieved what no one else has...
I’ve NEVER Lost Money on a Single Investment
Of the 88 investment opportunities I’ve recommended... NONE have been losers — not a single one. NADA!
In total, I’ve delivered 6,868% gains.
And anyone who has put their money into my recommendations has had the chance to turn $10,000 into $700,000.
So you can moan and groan all you want about how brash I am.
You can mock how I dress... my hipster haircut... my pretentious beard... whatever you want...
But at the end of the day, I’m UNDEFEATED.
I don’t have to cater my look to anyone.
I’ve earned my right to be my own person.
I can’t blame you for doubting my success.
There are more liars in this business than there are in Congress.
But I have nothing to hide.
Every investment I’ve recommended has been profitable.
What’s my secret?
- Why is it that while 48% of all stocks have gone down over the last six years, 100% of my recommendations have gone up?
- Why is it that despite having no formal background in finance, business, or investing, I obliterate the fat cats of Wall Street.
- Why is it that while the average stock has gone up 5.26% in the last 12 months, my recommendations have gone up 140% (on average)?
Whenever I investigate a new situation in the investing world — whether it involves a $0.50 stock or a $50 stock...
I do one thing no one else does...
I interrogate, investigate, and probe every player in every situation...
CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, directors, comptrollers, institutional investors, salesmen, interns, janitors, politicians.
No one is off limits.
Why? Because you can NEVER trust what a company says at face value.
I don’t care if it’s a Silicon Valley overlord like Facebook.
Or an unknown online retailer like v-dog.com that sells vegan dog food.
- Every business manipulates its numbers.
- Every business puts on a façade.
- Every business knows how to hide its dirty secrets.
They do this to make sure their budgets are balanced, their executives score bonuses, and their investors continue to offer up funding on a silver platter.
So yes, any company may look great on paper, but if the truth ever comes out...
Its stock will inevitably collapse faster than Bill Cosby’s career.
That’s why I always make sure to uncover a company’s dirty secrets before I add its stock to my UNDEFEATED portfolio.
- I can’t do that by hiding behind a Bloomberg Terminal.
- Worshipping 10k statements, or...
- Salivating over earnings announcements.
Word to the wise...
Press releases are worth less than the toilet paper you find in a public outhouse.
The only way to get the whole truth about a business is to interrogate the people who control it.
And I’m not just talking about CEOs, CFOs, or COOs...
But the politicians, billionaires, venture capitalists, and angel investors who back these businesses in the first place...
These are the people who know the TRUE operating cost of a business, its TRUE debt levels, its TRUE growth potential, its TRUE obstacles, and much more.
Once I find this information out...
Then (and only then) can I truly determine if that business is worth putting a single penny into.
Call me crazy, obsessive, a paranoid schizophrenic — whatever you want.
The bottom line is — I’m UNDEFEATED.
I have six years of nothing but WINS to back that up.
And we’re taking massive wins like:
→ 266%, 380%, 428% 462, 477%, 706%, 3,223%, and a ton of others.
So you can listen closely to what I’m about to say, or go binge watch your favorite shows on Netflix. The choice is yours. For now...
What I’m about to show you has never been shared with anyone (so please do not post any of this on Twitter or Instagram).
You’re looking at uncensored video footage from Colombia — where not long ago, kidnappings were more common than a plate of rice and beans.
Why would I fly 10 hours to a dangerous country like Colombia, where 34% of the population still lives below the poverty line?
With 12-hour light cycles and temperate climate year round, Colombia does one thing better than anyone else...
It Grows Things
Today, Colombia is the:
- 7th largest supplier of beef in the world...
- 5th largest supplier of bananas...
- 4th largest producer of palm oil...
- 3rd largest supplier of coffee...
- 2nd largest supplier of sugar and fresh-cut flowers...
And if things pan out the way I expect them to...
Colombia will soon be the #1 supplier of marijuana worldwide.
Yes, I said it: MARIJUANA!
I’ll tell you right now...
If you’re one of those do-gooder types who gets offended by that word:
So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen.
Go buy shares of Build-A-Bear, Mattel, or Disney.
You’re clearly not ready for what I’m about to show you...
Because whether you like it or not — the green gold rush is real.
The lifting of federal prohibition on marijuana after 100 years is real.
The fact that 183 million people consume marijuana worldwide is real.
And nothing — not the President or the U.N. — can reverse this trend...
Especially in North America. In case you’ve been living under a rock...
- In Canada, recreational marijuana is now 100% legal.
- In Mexico, marijuana is 100% legal to possess, grow, and use..
- In America, medical marijuana is now legal in 34 states (and Washington D.C.).
By the end of 2019, that number is expected to jump to 40.
On top of that, recreational marijuana is now legal in 11 states, including Illinois, which just legalized the drug on June 26, 2019.
At this rate, marijuana will soon be legal in every state in America.
- In 1988, only 24% of Americans supported legalizing marijuana.
- In 2019, that number jumped to 66%.
- For millennials, support is even higher at 74%.
So whether you’re a Democrat, Republican, or Independent...
There’s one thing we can ALL agree on...
Marijuana Is Here To Stay
And it’s going to create a new generation of millionaires in the process.
That’s not just wishful thinking on my part.
The media is all over this:
According to The Washington Post, the legalization of marijuana will create $131.8 billion in federal tax revenue over the next six years.
That’s MORE than 10x the amount of money we generate from alcohol sales per year.
It will also create over 1 million new jobs.
Just drive around town and you’re likely to see billboards for dispensaries...
Here’s a map of Maryland, my home state.
See all those little circles? These are marijuana dispensaries that have surfaced over the last few years. New ones are popping up every single day.
Mind you, this is just one state...
There are 261 marijuana dispensaries in California, 560 in Oregon, 103 in Washington, 520 in Colorado, and 875 others scattered across the country.
So as you can see, demand for marijuana isn’t just growing, it's spreading to every corner of the country...
And as a tax-paying American who overpays for pretty much everything, including health insurance, new cars, and bottled water...
→ YOU deserve to profit from this incredible wave of wealth just as much as anyone else.
If you ask me, it’s your divine right.
This is why I recently toured Colombia... strolled through Pablo Escobar’s home... and journeyed all the way into the Andes Mountains.
Here, nestled in one of the most remote regions on Earth...
A company that probably only a dozen people know of has managed to build the largest greenhouse in the world.
I’ve seen it with my own eyes. It spans 69 acres.
That’s the length of 52 football fields.
Which is probably why it's surrounded by a small army of guards every hour of the day.
And this place isn’t just growing “standard” marijuana either.
It's growing a unique strain of medicinal marijuana that is being converted into cannabis oil, or what you might know as CBD.
Unless you’ve been hibernating in an underground bunker (with no Internet), you know what CBD is by now.
It’s literally everywhere...
Doctors' offices, drug stores, pharmacies, hospitals, health clinics, rehab centers, vitamin shops, spas, salons, convenience stores...
Even high-end clothing retailers like Barney’s in Beverly Hills are selling CBD oil.
Look, I’m not a doctor, pharmacist, PA, or nurse practitioner.
I can’t say one way or another if CBD oil is the magical elixir that everyone claims it is...
But it doesn’t matter what I think.
Right now, 100 million Americans cope with chronic pain by taking prescription opioids or over-the-counter drugs. And over 70% of those Americans have openly said they’d rather take CBD oil to deal with that pain.
So as you can see, demand for CBD isn’t fabricated. It’s real.
So real, in fact, that it may soon replace Tylenol as the #1 pain reliever in America.
The numbers back it up:
- In 2014, CBD sales were $108 million.
- In 2019, they’re set to hit $813 million.
- In 2020, $1.1 billion.
- And in 2025, CBD sales could hit a monstrous $16 billion.
That’s a monstrous 14,714% growth in sales. It’s insanity.
No product — not smartphones, GoPro cameras, or even Viagra — has infiltrated the market as quickly as CBD oil has.
Demand is so high that U.S. farmers are literally struggling to keep up with demand.
But again, this is why I toured Colombia...
Back in 2016, Colombia passed a law legalizing medical marijuana..
However, as smart a decision as that was...
The Colombian government has only handed out 33 licenses for companies to grow, process, and export medicinal cannabis.
For a country of 50 million people, that’s one contract for every 1.5 million citizens.
So as you can imagine, obtaining one of these contracts is harder than finding a diamond in an avalanche...
And yet this tiny company in the Andes Mountains managed to do just that...
They were awarded one of these illustrious licenses.
But it gets better...
Not only are labor rates in Colombia incredibly low (less than half the global average of $1,480 per month).
But they can also produce and sell CBD oil cheaper than anyone else in the world, at $0.15 a gram.
To give you an idea of how cheap that is:
- In Canada, CBD oil costs $0.35 a gram to produce.
- In China, it costs $0.50 a gram.
- In the United States, it costs $0.75 a gram.
- In Colombia, it’s $0.15.
And this rate is LOCKED IN.
So even if the global price for CBD oil goes up 1,000%, this tiny company can KEEP producing CBD at this rock-bottom rate essentially forever.
All without having to sacrifice the quality of their product.
In fact, they're trying to get their costs down to as little as $0.05 a gram.
And I didn’t even mention the fact that it has the only CBD strain in the country that reaches the World Health Organization’s purity standards...
This makes them the only company that can sell CBD to the 21 nations where it’s legal, including Canada, Mexico, Italy, India, Chile, the U.S., and several others.
With full-scale production set to begin in a matter of days...
This company is expected to sell an estimated $175 million worth of medical cannabis per year.
What does that mean for you as a potential shareholder?
I’ll tell you what it means:
Ever heard of Neptune Wellness Solutions (NEPT)? They sell about $21.5 million in medical marijuana per year and their stock has gone up 376% in the past 18 months.
What about CV Sciences (CVSI)? Heard of them? I doubt it. They only have 78 employees and their office building looks like something out of a 1980s horror flick.
And yet this no-name business sells $48 million in medical marijuana per year. It has watched its stock soar 180% over the last 12 months as a result.
Then there’s Charlotte’s Web Holdings (CWBHF) — the company named after the 1952 children’s novel. They sell $69 million in medical marijuana per year and their stock has gone up as much as 166% in the last six months.
These sales PALE in comparison to what this Colombian producer is about to pull off.
So when I say a $5,000 stake in this business today could make you $100,000 — I’m not just blowing smoke. I’m being dead serious.
Remember, I’m UNDEFEATED.
I don’t peddle stocks for my health.
When I decide that a business is worth investing in, I’ve done my homework. I’ve vetted the situation from every possible angle...
In fact, the last time I found a situation just like this one, where a tiny company was granted a federal government license to produce and export cannabis worldwide...
I flew to the company’s headquarters in Smiths Falls. I interrogated the CEO... I toured the factory... and recommended the stock the minute I got home.
After that, the share price took off like an F-22 fighter jet, going up 2,930%.
Anyone who invested $5,000 into this stock is now $150,000 richer for it.
Again, whenever I investigate a new situation in the investing world...
I don’t just scroll the Internet with my index finger like a hamster on a wheel. A robot can do that.
My approach is far more methodical.
I Interrogate, Investigate, and Probe Every Player — in Every Situation
And I’ll do whatever it takes to get the information I need...
I’ll visit dangerous places... talk to dangerous people... and put myself in dangerous situations. To date:
- I've been detained in customs in Sweden, Canada, and Mexico.
- I’ve spoken with black market drug dealers throughout Europe.
- I’ve witnessed full-scale rioting with army tanks and SWAT teams.
One time I even stood face to face with a group of about 30 prisoners in one of the most dangerous jails in the world.
But I’ll say this once more...
If the idea of getting rich from something as controversial as marijuana offends you...
→ You should stop watching this video.
I’m NOT Mother Theresa.
Nothing I do is unethical. I’ll never break the law.
But I’ll go right up to that line if it means making an obscene profit for my readers.
And right now, the cannabis industry is the one place I know of where you can make those obscene profits (and fast).
Now, I understand if you don’t believe what I’m saying...
The Internet has been invaded by a legion of carnival-barking stock promoters.
These guys will tell you to buy a hurricane bunker made out of cardboard as long as its tradable.
But if there’s one thing I want you to know, it’s that...
- I don’t peddle stocks for enjoyment.
- I don’t get kickbacks from companies.
- I don’t pump and dump, either.
In case you forgot...
I’m UNDEFEATED. My win rate is 88 and 0.
I’ve NEVER lost money on a single investment. And I don’t plan to.
Not today. Not tomorrow. Not next week. Not next month. Not next year. Not ever.
Again, it all comes down to the fact that I interrogate, investigate, and probe every player, in every situation...
I know what skeletons these companies have in their closets.
I know how to dig up the gritty, dirty, ugly facts that would drive CEOs at some of the largest companies into immediate states of panic.
- The true amount of revenue a company is bringing in...
- The true amount of cash it has on hand...
- The true amount of credit it can access...
- The true amount of its total debt...
- AND when its bills will truly come due.
I'm not going to tell you that these things are easy to find.
But when you actually sit down with people and drill them under a microscope (like I do)...
- When you talk to a company’s employees...
- Tour the facilities...
- Buy the products...
- Review the supply chain...
The dirt naturally rises to the surface...
I can then decide if a company is worth investing in.
It may seem like a lot of work — and believe me — it is...
I’ve been to almost a dozen countries so far this year.
But the bottom line is:
And that’s because I do the one thing most people do not...
I interrogate, investigate, and probe every player, in every situation...
In fact, I’ve recently been cross-examining several CEOs of various hemp companies, trying to determine who is in the best position to profit from the U.S. Farm Bill.
For those of you who don’t know, hemp is a specific strain of marijuana primarily grown for its fibers. It has extremely low levels of THC, meaning it can’t get you high.
In December of 2018, Congress approved — with a vote of 86 to 11 — to legalize hemp.
Now, when most people think of hemp...
They think of those hideous hippie necklaces, and ponchos from the 90s...
But the reality is...
There are literally THOUSANDS of hemp products on the market right now...
Hemp seeds, hemp tea, protein powder, energy bars, coffee, butter, milk, vodka, beer, flour, granola, shirts, jeans, shoes, backpacks, hats, wallets, socks, sunglasses, soaps, even makeup.
And yes, they also make CBD oil derived from hemp.
Do I personally buy hemp products?
Not usually, no.
But as always, it doesn’t matter what I do...
The demand for hemp is real..
- In 2017, sales for hemp-derived CBD were $291 million.
- By 2021, those sales are expected to hit $1.65 billion.
That’s 500% growth in just four years.
This is why I’ve been spending so much time talking to CEOs of hemp companies...
And now, after a month of interrogations, I believe I’ve found the one company who will likely benefit most from the U.S. Farm Bill (and the legalization of hemp).
They're a tiny company that’s only been on the market for a year, and yet:
- They've already broken into some of the top economies in the world including Australia, Japan, Spain, the Netherlands, and the U.S.
- They've already started expanding their operation with a new 12,000-square-foot facility that’s expected to DOUBLE production capacity.
- They've already built a strong cash position of $42 million (and only $250k in debt).
The CEO has also told me that the company just purchased a 60-acre lot for a greenhouse that will grow one to two tons of medical cannabis next year.
With prices of medical marijuana hovering at around $2,000 a pound...
That’s around $4 million in bonus revenue this company is going to make in 2020, on top of the more than $42 million it made this past year.
Now this may not sound like a lot of money...
But for a company that’s only been on the market for 12 months, has 76 employees, and operates out of the 36th floor of a high-rise building... it’s impressive.
In fact, this company’s revenue has already exploded 121% over the last year...
And its earnings have catapulted by a mind-boggling 3,400%.
So you know when I say that a $5,000 stake in this business could make you over $100,000, I’m not just pulling your leg.
This is what separates me from the pack.
When I investigate an opportunity...
I interrogate, investigate, and probe every player involved.
Seeking answers to questions that others are too afraid to ask...
- Is a company booking lump-sum payments as current sales when services are actually provided over a number of years?
- Is it “channel stuffing” by making a large shipment to a distributor at the end of a quarter and recording that shipment as sales instead of as inventory?
- Is the company delaying expenses so it can make its income statement look better than it actually is?
- Is it hiding one-time charges as expenses and putting them under the “other expense” category of its income statement?
- Is it using synthetic leases so that it can rent a building to itself and record it as an “operating lease” for tax purposes?
- Is it creating separate subsidiaries that can house liabilities or incur expenses that the parent company wants to hide from investors?
These may seem like the kinds of details companies should be fully transparent about.
But they’re not.
Hence my mantra...
Listen to Everyone, Trust No One.
If I’ve learned anything in my life, it’s that everybody has their own agenda.
My agenda is straightforward.
To save you from the endless barrage of bad investment advice out there, and instead give you access to the only undefeated portfolio in the industry...
Not because I have to. But because I want to.
As one of the oldest members of the millennial generation, I can’t help but watch in horror as millions of 20- and 30-somethings continue to drown in an ocean of debt, ignorance, and self-loathing...
The stats say it all:
- 20% of millennials now live in poverty.
- 43% can’t hold a job for more than two years.
- 56% with loans have delayed marriage or having children.
- 61% have less than $1,000 in their savings accounts, and...
- 65% have NOTHING saved at all.
That’s $0 in their bank account.
So what are millennials doing to dig themselves out of this ditch?
NOTHING, that’s what.
- 40% of millennials still live with their parents (it’s as high as 47% in New Jersey)
- The average millennial has $42,000 worth of debt...
- And only $19,100 in their retirement account.
Compare that to the average U.S. retirement account, which has $67,900, and you can see why millennials are called the “Brokest Generation in America.”
The sad part is, they’re in total denial. Get this:
According to a TD Ameritrade poll from 2018 — more than 50% of millennials believe they will be millionaires one day.
These people probably also think that clouds are made of marshmallows and leprechauns live under rainbows...
It’s sad. It really is.
But I’m not a politician, celebrity, or billionaire. I don’t have the power or influence to change the victimhood culture of my generation.
All I can do is give people access to my UNDEFEATED portfolio, so they have the opportunity to be wealthy, independent, and successful.
And right now, the cannabis industry is the one area of the market where you can literally amass a fortune...
Yes, I’m fully aware of the fact that some marijuana stocks have been getting hammered lately.
But so what! That’s good news...
You have to understand...
Marijuana is Making its Way Into Every Home in America...
- More dispensaries.
- More cultivators.
- More processors.
- More greenhouses.
- More distributors.
- More advertisers.
- More retailers.
- More consultants.
And the list goes on.
So when I see that large cannabis companies like Tilray, Aphria, Acreage, and MedMen have been taking a beating lately...
Or that the Alternative Harvest (MJ) and Horizons Marijuana Life Sciences (HMMJ) ETFs have been dipping down...
I don’t get scared...
I get excited.
Because I know that this trend is irreversible. So even if these companies are getting cheaper, that’s all the more reason to GET IN NOW!
- I don’t care who gets elected in 2020...
- Who controls the House, the Senate, or the Supreme Court...
- Or how many protestors storm the Washington Monument.
No government is going to STOP supporting marijuana...
Reverse years of legislation...
And eliminate what will likely be a $131.8 billion injection of new wealth into the U.S. economy.
This isn’t just about growing plants,
It’s about a second coming of wealth in America.
Something that will benefit millions of people across all 50 states.
The stats say it all:
- In 2016, recreational cannabis was a $6 billion industry.
- In 2018, it was a $12 billion industry.
- By 2026, it will be a $50 billion industry.
That’s a 700% increase.
For medicinal cannabis, the numbers are even bigger:
- In 2018, medical cannabis was a $41 billion industry.
- By 2026, that figure will rise to $95 billion.
So as you can see, there’s a lot of money at stake...
And I plan on helping thousands of people become new millionaires in the process.
In fact, I just trekked 19 hours to Copenhagen, Denmark for that very reason.
Over the course of 15 days, I interrogated a laundry list of CEOs, scientists, and politicians including Ellen Trane Nørby, Denmark's Minister of Health.
While there, I also chewed the fat with venture capitalists, grow light manufacturers, seed producers, general practitioners, medical marijuana patients — even illegal drug dealers.
I held court with pretty much everyone I could find who has skin in the European cannabis game.
But most importantly, I tracked down one of the heaviest hitters in the Canadian political arena, a former Minister.
In case you missed it earlier...
Cannabis — for both recreational and medicinal purposes — is 100% legal in Canada.
This makes Canada the second country in the world to legalize the drug (after Uruguay) and the largest legal cannabis market to date.
Not surprisingly, the money being generated from cannabis is “lighting up the Canadian economy” like a Fourth of July fireworks display:
- In 2018, Canadians spent $1.6 billion on legal cannabis.
- By 2020, that number is set to grow to $5.8 billion.
That’s a 260% increase over a period of just two years.
Not surprisingly, Canadian cannabis stocks have been tearing up the market like Godzilla monsters on steroids...
- Aurora Cannabis (ACB) has gone up an absurd 2,130%...
- Aphria (APHA) has delivered a 2,740% windfall to investors.
- And Canopy Growth (CGC) has surged a phenomenal 2,150%.
Yes, in case you’re wondering...
I’ve recommended all three of these stocks to my readers.
And that’s because the legalization of cannabis in Canada is an unprecedented turning point for the Canadian economy...
That’s why I went to Denmark to interrogate Canada’s former Minister of Health.
I wanted to find out what the next phase is for Canada’s cannabis boom.
And here’s what I found out...
On October 17, 2019:
Canada is Legalizing Cannabis Drinks
I know because I have a copy of the document saying the Canadian government has PROMISED to regulate the sale of cannabis-infused beverages and other edibles on October 17, 2019.
If you don’t know, edibles are food and beverage products infused with marijuana.
In states where recreational marijuana is legal — like Oregon, Washington D.C., and California — cannabis-infused beverages are literally everywhere...
I’ve seen cannabis-infused beer, kombucha, wine, lemonade, flavored sodas, even WATER!
Yes, WATER with CBD.
Would I drink water with CBD?
But like I keep saying, it doesn’t matter what I think.
The demand for cannabis-infused beverages is real.
- In 2018, U.S. sales for cannabis-infused beverages was $30 million.
- By 2022, that number is set to grow tenfold to $374 million.
This is why companies like Constellation Brands, Molson Coors, Budweiser, Anheuser-Busch, and Heineken are now investing BILLIONS into cannabis-infused beverages.
They know, better than anyone else, that there’s a huge demand for these products.
And now, starting October 17, 2019...
These same products will be lining stores shelves all over Canada, from Vancouver to Montreal, and the 4,558 miles in between.
It’s taken me a long time to determine which company will benefit most from this new legislation.
But when I was in Denmark I managed to secure some highly-sensitive information...
See this warehouse?
It used to belong to one of the biggest retail giants in America...
But now, it’s changed hands...
Soon, inside this 500,000-square-foot facility, one company will be producing 200 bottles of cannabis-infused beer every 60 seconds. That’s:
- 96,000 bottles a day...
- 480,000 bottles a week, and...
- 25 million bottles a year.
I also learned from the CEO of this company that it's just acquired a competitor in a deal that will boost its production output by nearly 40% this year.
This is why its sales are projected to jump 9,480% over the next 12 months.
It’s also why it's about to double its staff and hire 500 new employees.
And it’s why I believe a $5,000 stake in this stock today could make you up to $110,000.
If you’re still confused as to how I know so much about these companies...
I’ll tell you:
I Use Cannabis...
Now I'm not a stoner...
But I’m also not going to invest in something I have no experience in.
After all, I spend more time inside greenhouses than I do in grocery stores.
I’d be a hypocrite if I never smoked cannabis.
As someone who invests in these companies...
It’s important I know about the 779 cannabis strains out there...
Which are more valuable...
And how to determine the quality of a plant (and grow facility) by looking at it...
If I can’t do these things, I’m not an expert. I’m just another guy in a suit looking to make a buck from the legalization of America’s favorite plant.
As I’ve told you many times now...
I’ve never recommended a single losing trade. And I don’t plan to.
If you don’t believe me, I understand.
These days, the Internet is a breeding ground for schlock and pageantry...
But this is NOT a gimmick. I don’t have magic formulas or algorithms for investing.
I just do the dirty work that others are afraid to do.
But the payoff is worth it...
I’m not just helping people make money...
I’m making them a part of the illustrious 1%.
- Gary Winston told me he pocketed $106,000 on one of my recommendations and is up 300% and 150% on the other two...
- Carter Buchanan made 400% in a few weeks on one of my plays, and is up over 800% on several others...
- Raymond Fines, who has taken stakes in 18 of my recommendations, is now winning on all his positions... not a single loser.
Look, if you want, you can move out to some hippie town like Boulder, CO... Eugene, OR... or San Francisco, CA...
Open a dispensary, a vape shop, start a pot-friendly podcast, or build websites for growers & producers...
You’ll probably do quite well for yourself in the long run...
But all of that requires WORK.
And who wants to work?
If you’re anything like me, the idea of starting a business or getting a 9 to 5 job is about as appealing as slicing 50,000 potatoes for a battalion of SEALs on the USS George Washington.
NO THANK YOU.
I’d much rather make money from cannabis without having to lift a single finger...
If you would too, then today is the first day of the rest of your life...
Today is the day you gain access to my UNDEFEATED Portfolio.
Once you do, you will not only get the chance to become obscenely rich from the lifting of federal prohibition on cannabis after 100 years...
Your Account Will Be Aligned With Mine
From this day forward...
- You will no longer have to hand your savings over to a talentless money manager.
- You will no longer have to blindly follow insiders and institutions into a giant gorge.
- You will no longer have to listen to people who think they know how to grow your wealth, when in reality, they can't grow a tomato in their own backyard.
You will instead get the opportunity to WIN on every investment (just as I have).
But it’s important you understand something...
Although my gaze is fixed on the cannabis industry right now....
When it comes to making money, I do not discriminate. And neither should you.
Yes, cannabis stocks are rising like skyscrapers in Dubai...
- GW Pharmaceuticals (GWPH), which focuses on commercializing drugs derived from cannabis plants, has gone up 1,670% in the last five years...
- Curaleaf Holdings (CURA.CX), a cannabis operator with 44 dispensaries in 12 states across the U.S., has exploded 4,560% over the last year.
- Green Thumb Industries (GTBIF), a Chicago-based marijuana retailer with licenses for 77 locations across 12 U.S. states, has gone up by an outrageous 38,233%.
These are CRAZY gains...
But this does NOT mean — in any way — that I refuse to target other types of businesses.
I will interrogate, investigate, and probe ANY company, in ANY sector, at ANY time.
Nothing is off limits.
- On February 3, 2014, I recommended Abbott Labs (ABT), a company that makes medical devices. The stock is now up 135%.
- On December 15, 2014, I recommended Boeing (BA), the giant military aircraft developer. That stock is now up 210%.
- On February 3, 2015, I went after Newtek Business Services (NEWT), which provides loans to early-stage businesses. I made my readers 113% as a result.
- On August 24, 2015, I added McCormick (MKC), the $20 billion spice company, to my UNDEFEATED portfolio. Those shares are now up 115%.
- On October 14, 2016, I told my readers to buy Hempco Food (HEMP.V), the company that manufactures protein powders. Those who listened made over 200%.
- On April 28, 2016, I recommended CME Group (CME) — a unique financial company that owns derivatives and options for every commodity including corn, cattle, coffee, milk, and sugar. Its shares are now up 135%.
My point is, I don’t believe in ONLY making money from one specific sector of the market...
I believe in vetting opportunities that I know with as close to 100% certainty as possible will work to our benefit — regardless of what sector they trade in.
- If I can make a 250% profit from alcohol sales, I’ll do it.
- If I can flip a house for a 1,000% profit, I’ll do it.
- If I have the opportunity to make $100,000 from legal pawnshops, I’ll do it.
If that’s not “interesting” enough for you...
There are plenty of financial clowns out there who will sell you a bag of parlor tricks any day of the week. Have your pick.
But if you’re looking for something real... something tangible... something that actually works.
You’ve come to the right place.
For the last six years I’ve been compiling all of my work – my interrogations, interviewers, adventures and stock recommendations into a single a publication called The Crow’s Nest.
And during this time I’ve never recorded a single loss…
Will my winning streak last forever?
Nothing lasts forever.
At some point I’m bound to have a loser. It’s inevitable.
However, as of today, I can proudly declare that I am probably the only person in this industry who has a portfolio with NO losers... ONLY winners.
Today, a one-year membership to The Crow’s Nest is $199.
I know that’s a lot of money to ask of you… especially since you don’t know me from Adam.
And I want you to be able to profit from all of the incredible cannabis opportunities I’ve outlined in this video…
So today I’m giving you the chance to gain access to my UNDEFEATED portfolio — a one-year subscription to The Crow’s Nest — for just $99…
That’s $100 Less Than Anyone Has Ever Paid (or Will Ever Pay) for My Services...
But like I said, I’m NOT doing this for the money.
You need my help.
Not only are you probably getting ripped off by your money manager at this very moment.
But so far this year...
The average stock has only gone up 13%.
On top of that, Americans are now poorer than at any point in nearly a quarter century...
According to Credit Suisse, a greater number of people have more debt than money in the bank since 1962. And up to 45 million Americans live below the poverty line.
If I had a magic wand, I’d do everything in my power to fix it all.
But I can’t.
The only thing I can do is give you access — my entire undefeated portfolio — for a price that has never been offered and will never be offered again.
But enough yapping...
If you decide you want in...
Here’s what I’m going to send you...
- Monthly issues of The Crow's Nest: Every month, I’ll send you a new issue of The Crow’s Nest. Inside, you'll receive diversified recommendations from across the investing world, from high-yield dividend aristocrat stocks to high-risk tech stocks, and much more.
- 24/7 access to The Crow’s Nest website: You will also gain access to The Crow’s Nest website, where you’ll find an assortment of articles, research tables, and videos.
- Regular Profit Alerts: Then, whenever it’s time to exit a particular recommendation, I’ll email you a profit alert with exact instructions on what to do next.
In my special report, "Three Interrogations: Deep Inside the Green Rush" you will get full details on the cannabis plays I’ve laid out for you in this presentation.
- Cannabis Play #1: The first involves a company with a massive 69-acre greenhouse in Colombia that’s on the verge of selling an estimated $175 million worth of medical marijuana each year.
- Cannabis Play #2: The second will allow you to profit from Canada’s legalization of cannabis-infused beverages which, according to the Minister of Health, will take place on October 17, 2019.
- Cannabis Play #3: The third deals with a company that is not only tapping into the growing hemp market but is also building a 60-acre greenhouse that will produce up to two tons of medical cannabis by as early as next year.
I know I’ve thrown a lot of information at you today...
But like I said, I’m giving you access to my entire UNDEFEATED portfolio.
And I’m doing this for a price that will never be offered again — not this year, next year, not ever.
I’ve signed a contract agreeing to those terms.
To give you an idea of what you can expect when you join me...
Here’s a look at my June 2019 issue of The Crow’s Nest:
First, I shared details of my trip to Orange County, CA, where I interrogated the CFO of a company that provides third-party authentication and grading for high-value collectibles...
After that, I shared details of an interview I conducted with the CEO of a company that is investing more than $100 million to build a hemp production facility in New York state.
Then I shared a story of two CFOs I recently met who have designed a software that allows you to monitor the hardware status of any facility from any device at any time.
I even shared one of my family’s favorite recipes — Pirate Jerk Chicken.
So as you can see...
I’m not just giving you a list of stocks and sending you on your merry way.
This is about empowerment.
- It’s about giving you the tools to make the right decisions, at the right moment.
- It’s about doing everything I can so that you hopefully NEVER lose.
- It’s about building a strong, lasting relationship...
If it isn’t already obvious...
I take enormous pride in my success.
Which is why I’m extremely picky about where I put my money. I have to be.
Otherwise, I wouldn’t be UNDEFEATED.
It’s also why I’m extremely picky when it comes to who I want to help.
By law, I can’t discriminate against anyone.
But I’ll tell you this:
If you’re stubborn, close-minded, or think marijuana is Satan’s medicine...
I Have No Interest in Helping You.
Not now. Not ever. That being said, today:
I’m ONLY Letting 500 People in the Door
I’ve sacrificed everything to get where I am today.
The last thing I want to see is my UNDEFEATED portfolio plastered all over the Internet like some cheap meme.
So I have to keep our ranks small.
I have to know (by name) who I am sharing my research and my new recommendations with.
Many of the companies I target are small...
If I let too many people in, the prices of those stocks will artificially inflate.
And that is a risk I will not take. Not now. Not ever.
So like I said...
I’m opening the door to 500 people today. That’s it.
These slots will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
That means some of you will get in, but most of you will not.
So do yourself a favor and get in while you can.
You can also order over the phone... simply call our friendly customer support staff (toll-free) at
1-855-877-8623. Monday through Friday from 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM ET.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this as much as I have, and I can’t wait to make you undefeated (like me).
Investment Director, The Crow's Nest